Collection of personal information
Information about the device
- Examples of Personal Data collected: version of the web browser, IP address, time zone, information on cookies, which sites or products you view , search terms and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: load the Site accurately for you and perform analysis on the use of the Site to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels
- Examples of Personal Data collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit , e-mail address and telephone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to the user to fulfill our contract, process payment information, arrange shipment and provide invoices and / or order confirmations, communicate with you, check our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. t2>
- Collection source: collected by you.
- Disclosure for commercial purposes: shared with our Shopify processor .
Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: to provide assistance to customers.
- Collection source: collected by you.
The Site is not intended for people under the age of [INSERT AGE] . We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request it. deletion.
Sharing personal information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legitimate request for information we receive or to otherwise protect our rights
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en . You can also deactivate Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/ dlpage / gaoptout .
For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the educational page of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") at http : //www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can disable targeted advertising:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized -ads ]
Furthermore, you can disable some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http: // optout. aboutads.info/ .
Use of personal information
We use your personal information to provide you with our services, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order and keeping you updated on new products, services and offers.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information based on the following legal bases:
- Your consent;
- The execution of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. For further information on your right upon cancellation, see the "Your Rights" section below.
Automatic decision making
If you reside in the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when such decision-making has legal effects on you or otherwise significantly affects of you
We [DO / NOT] engage in fully automated decision-making processes that have a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our Shopify processor uses limited automated decision making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision making include:
- Temporary denial of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This rejection list persists for a limited number of hours.
- Temporary list of credit cards associated with denied IP addresses. This rejection list persists for a limited number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access your personal information we hold about you, to transfer it to a new service and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us via the contact information below .
Your personal information will initially be processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including in Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers are GDPR compliant, see Shopify's GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your- account / privacy / GDPR .
If you reside in California, you have the right to access your personal information that we hold about you (also known as the "Right to Know"), to transfer it to a new service and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us via the contact information below .
If you wish to designate an agent authorized to make these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means that you do not have to re-enter this information every time you return to the site or browse from page to page. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for example if this is their first time visit or if they are repeat visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies necessary for the operation of the shop
|_ab||Used in connection with admin login|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with browsing through a shop window.|
|cart||Used in connection with the cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and analysis
|_destination page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
The duration of a cookie's stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last up to '' interruption of navigation and persistent cookies until their expiration or cancellation. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies can adversely affect your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through the browser controls, which are often found in the "Tools" or "Preferences" menu of your browser. For more information on how to change your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies, you can find the browser help file or through sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org .
Also, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent the way we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners To exercise your rights or opt out of certain uses of your information from these parties, please follow the instructions in the "Behavioral Advertising" section above.
Do not trace
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information on our privacy practices, if you have any questions or would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at [email address] or by post using the details provided by followed:
Riccardo Furlanetto, Via per Monastier 7, 31056 Vallio TV, Italy
Last update: [DATA]
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to submit your complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can contact your local protection authority data or our supervisory authority here: : https: // ico. org.uk/make-a-complaint/
We care about your privacy and the information you agree to share in connection with our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers and transactional text, including review requests from us.